Programs and Policies
The B.S. degree in Industrial Technology is accredited by the National Association of Industrial Technology and the Career and Technical Education programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
The School of Technology is, and will continue to be, recognized as a premier provider of quality programs and services that enhance the capacity of professionals and organizations to integrate people and technology for optimum work performance and learning. Applied research, exemplary teaching and partnerships are the hallmarks of mutually enriching activities that foster scholarship for students and faculty and economic development for the region.
Majors and Minors
The School of Technology offers the Bachelor of Science degree with majors, emphases and concentrations in the following areas:
Industrial Technology Major:
- Automation and Control Technical Concentration
- Construction Technical Concentration
- Digital Printing, Imaging, and Web Technology Technical Concentration
- Production Technical Concentration
Career and Technical Education Major:
- Business Education Emphasis
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education Emphasis
- Technology Education Emphasis (concentrations available in Construction, Automation & Control, Drafting/Design, Graphic Communication, and Manufacturing.)
Career and Organizational Studies Major:
- Training/Development concentration
- Supervision/Leadership concentration
The School of Technology offers the following minor:
- Minor in Industrial Technology
Mahyar Izadi, Chairperson
Deborah Woodley, Assistant Chairperson
Donna Dawson, Academic Advisor
Barnard, B.; Chadd, J.; Chinchilla R.; Cloward, J.; Drage, K.; Guccione, S.; Hawkins, T.; Hogan, R. L.; Liu, P.; McDonald, T.; McKirahan, J.; Melton, D.; Steinke, L.; Toosi, M.; Wahby, W.; Wiseman, R.; Woodley, D.; Wyatt, D.
Department Telephone: 217.581.3226